Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Momentary but frequent sound loss on Bluetooth

Solved!

Momentary but frequent sound loss on Bluetooth

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

iPhone 6 connected to Bose sound bar. Sound goes for a second every 30 seconds or so. It’s a new problem in recent weeks. Happens when WiFi on but not if WiFi turned off. Premium in New Zealand. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd suggest using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices, probably changing the password too, from your Spotify account page.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd suggest using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices, probably changing the password too, from your Spotify account page.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi, thank you very much! Reloading the Spotify Premium app appears to have fixed the problem. For others like me nervous about deleting the app - nothing was lost, as you said, the playlists were all there in my account and I just needed to download again the material I wanted to save in the phone. Thanks!

Suggested posts