Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music Stops Playing on IOS 11 iPhone X

Music Stops Playing on IOS 11 iPhone X

I’m having issues with my Spotify. For example I’m listing to music, and if I’m browsing on Facebook and watch a video, when the video is done the music keeps playing but I cannot hear anything. I’m forced to close the Spotify app, and resume playing the song. This is happening on my iPhone X, and I’m sure that before I was able to watch a video, the music would stop, but when I was done with the video the music would resume without issues. Anyone else having this problem? Is it just me? Any solutions? It’s a bit frustrating having to force close the app every time and reopening. Thanks!

4 Replies

I had this problem as I was on iOS beta 11.2 and had not upgraded as my beta profile had dropped off when moving to iPhone X.  I have reapplied the beta profile and upgraded to 11.6 and this no longer happens.

I have the same problem and it is driving me insane only that my phone just stops playing the music randomly and if I click play it will stop again within seconds... But this also happens when I am watching something on Netflix or Youtube so I don't think its a Spotify problem but rather an Apple problem. If anybody has an idea on how to fix it, please say so!

same!! i started using spotify premium in december with my iPhone X. When i receive a snapchat or go into the app, the music stops. i resume it, and it stops again. im tired of it.

Could you try the latest version of app and iOS? Thank you!

Suggested posts