Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music cuts out after 3 or 4 songs

Music cuts out after 3 or 4 songs

Hi,

I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 10.2.1 and Spotify version 7.6.0.1136.

I have an issue where the music cuts out and the app seems to close after 3 or 4 songs (around 15 mins) when streaming.  This issue seems to occur when I have some playlists downloaded onto the device.  I have no issues when there is no music downloaded.

I have looked round the forums and the solution seems to be to re-install the app.  I have done this (several times!) and it does work, but as soon as I sync some playlists the issue occurs again.   I should note that playing playlists that are downloaded works fine, it's just the streaming side of it.

I have tested several different things - streaming over wifi and 3G/4G, closing down other applications on the phone, listening with the phone locked and also unlocked while browsing.  The issue occurs everytime when playlists are downloaded.

I am currently on a trial and want to continue subscribing to Spotify, but this is a dealbreaker for me if it can't be resolved.  Seems I have to choose between having downloaded playlists or streaming, I can't have both.

Please help!

James

1 Reply

I have had this happen to me too!

Suggested posts