Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music keeps buffering and Desktop interface incomplete

Music keeps buffering and Desktop interface incomplete

Hi,

As of this moment, I am still monitoring Spotify for Desktop and for iOS. It happened a few hours ago while I am randomly listening to a few songs using my iPhone. After the first 5-10 seconds of any songs, it stops. Then you can't do anything. You can't forward it but you can completely play it form the beginning again. Going back, you have to patiently wait for the songs to play. After a few minutes, they will all stop at random. I've tried connecting to different WiFi networks that are under different ISPs but I am still experiencing the same issue.

I decided to use Spotify for Mac. Some parts of the interface still shows a spinning circular animation. I have no idea why. I am also experiencing the same issue that I've experienced using my phone.

Do you guys have a network issue going on?

Thanks.

3 Replies

Do you get any error messages from the Mac client?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It is usually Error 802. Other than that, nothing happens.

Spotify do appear to be having some content issues (which report as error 802). If you could add the details over on this topic the team are collecting details:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/PLEASE-READ-Error-802-on-some-tracks/td-p...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts