Music pauses every 30 seconds

Solved!

Music pauses every 30 seconds

leegoddard
Casual Listener

Simple as the title suggests, I play music from my phone on Spotify and every 30 seconds the music pauses, without fail, every song.

Ive tried restarting my phone, reinstalling the Spotify app, then both of those things together. As well as signing out from every device, no luck at all.

Its incredibly annoying and does not happen when I play music using the Apple Music app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 4 people liked this

Re: Music pauses every 30 seconds

meowry
Casual Listener

Hey if you have discord I just disconnected discord from spotify and it solved the problem! 

8 Replies

loljf
Casual Listener

I am having this problem too. I even tried playing music on my desktop, but it does the same thing.

meowry
Casual Listener

This is also happening to me as well!! Super annoying; someone pls solve this 

Solution! 4 people liked this

meowry
Casual Listener

Hey if you have discord I just disconnected discord from spotify and it solved the problem! 

1 person liked this

loljf
Casual Listener

It worked! Thank you :)

basicallybonnie

I'm having the same problem. I initially thought it had to do with discord, but I closed discrd everywhere as well as everything you mentioned and nothing works.

leegoddard
Casual Listener

Ah perfect, thank you. Once I got home I had a message appearing on my discord regarding it.

For people having the same issue, visit this page, it has all the necessary info.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002872212

Thanks again for the help!

robertbachet

Thanks it worked!

SephDiscord

There is another way to fix this without disconnecting discord. Discord is what is causing the issue but it is an easy solution. Go to User Settings>Voice And Video>Audio Subsystem and uncheck "Use Legacy Audio Subsystem". Discord will then restart. This fixed the issue for me.

audio subsystem.JPG
SUGGESTED POSTS