Country

Canada

Device

IPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hi!

I have an issue with apple watch playback while connected to my car radio using bluetooth

When the apple watch app originally launched, I could easily make the music play in my car (when it did not start automatically) by pressing play In the spotify app on my apple watch.

But about 2 weeks ago, this way of starting the music almost stopped working. Now I have to press play multiple times to start the music and even then, it takes about 5-10 minutes for the music to start playing.

I was about to switch to apple music because with apple music, the music always plays automatically when I enter the car but I prefer spotify and this feature (being able to start playback with my watch) made me stay with spotify.

But now it almost stopped working and i’m starting to think about switching to apple music again.

Has this affected anybody else ? Or do you guys have any other way to start music playback without getting your phones out of you pocket in the car ?

Thank you very much and have a great day!

1 Reply

I just noticed that nobody ever replied to me on that post.

I fixed my issue by switching to apple music. The music now always starts automatically when I get to my car and it's perfect! 

Suggested posts