Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stops after 1 min (iPhone)

Music stops after 1 min (iPhone)

I have read almost all the anwsers without any luck and to be honest Im getting pretty tired of this **bleep** since Im paying 99 SEK every month for this.

So for 2weeks I've had the same problem, my tracks starts playing but stops again at 1 minute, and it doesn't stop in a way that it isn't synced, there just the music that stops coming an the play button is still there (as if it's playing normally).
I've tried:

Changing stream quality

Changing sync quality

Turning off the gapless playback
Reinstalling spotify
Restarting my iPhone
Synced with my computer
Restarted my wifi/Internet
Used offline playlist (all tracks fully synced)

So where is the real problem my dear spotify crew? I've tried all of the stuff you've told me and others. Nothing helped anyone of us. I'm so furious I could probably throw my iPhone out of the window. Don't ignore this problem like I've seen some other posts getting ignored.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Replies

I am having the same problem and I am also paying $10 a month for this... Started happening in the last few days (was fine last Friday today is the following Tuesday 5/4). My iPhone4s quits streaming after about a minute, but still has the pause sign showing (rather than the play sign if it had been pause) when I switch tracks I get another minute of sound, then it craps out. All other music apps on my iPhone work fine. Where is customer support? Who do call? How do I contact them?

There seem to be a lot of people having problems with songs not playing at all, or songs starting to play but stopping. For me, certain tracks will not stream at all. The track shows what you described: the pause button appears, as if the track were playing, but it doesn't play. Also, when a track won't play, there is no start/stop time showing and nothing going on in the progress bar.

Related problems that are being reported include very slow sync (download) times and downloads getting stalled on a song and not completing the way they should.

Spotify support has informed me that they have had "numerous reports about playlists not syncing between devices and playlist errors in general." Since the Spotify apps are entirely centered around playlists, this problem should be receiving top priority. I filed my first report with Spotify support over a week ago and the problem is still unresolved. 

Suggested posts