Premium

Country

Canada

Device
Ipad

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1

My Question or Issue

Whenever i listen to music using my ipad, if i exit the app the music will continue until the song that is playing ends. It does the same thing everytime i exit the app, the song will play until there is 1 second left and then it will stop, its not paused cause the play/pause button shows that its on play, but theres 1 second left and it stops there. I can skip to the next song to keep listening and all, but its anoying to have to go press next after each song you know.

A55BA233-83B4-4A5A-810D-9F88C7874CF9.png
3 Replies

Do you have crossfade on? Check Settings -> Playback, there maybe something in there. Next step to try: delete cache in Settings -> Storage, log out and log back in.

Hey there @BBWoolfe and @Onewave

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

If it doesn’t do the trick, we’ll provide you with further help. 

We'll look out for your reply. 

Spotify had had the same issues and problems for 2 and a half years. Yet the advice is still “oh quickly redownload”. Users like me have nearly 5000, thats FIVE THOUSAND downloaded songs. No i wont just redownload my whole library. 

Someone internally need to recognize this platform has MAJOR UNADRESSED PROBLEMS and people will no longer pay for spotify if these issues persist.

LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY. 

Suggested posts