Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stops instantaneously

Music stops instantaneously

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

iPhone11

Operating System

iOS 14.1

My Question or Issue

I was listening to music and when I plugged my earphones through the lightning port I wasn’t able, when I paused the music, to resume it again. Everytime I touched the play button it started playing and at the same moment it changed to pause. I played the button ‘play’ a lot of times and nothing changed music kept pausing. I had to take my earphones out and then putting them again to make this problem stop and be able to continue listening to the music 

3 Replies

are your earbuds, earbud buttons, lightning port damaged or dirty?

No, everything was fine and the lightning port is not damage because the phone charges perfectly

Hey there @Adri_13 and @pineapplefanta

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.

What you can try first is running a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your iPhone to check if you see any difference afterwards. This will replace your current app version with the most recent one including important updates. 

If this doesn't do the trick, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

Suggested posts