Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Playlist have Vanished

My Playlist have Vanished

Hi Spotify Peeps,

I logged in to my Spotify premium account today to find that all of my playlists, with the exception of my starred tracks, had vanished! After looking through the support threads, the "playlist missing" thread does not seem to apply to me.  My account is still listed as Premium and I have my starred playlist.

I do have another account under my Facebook and a different email address but my daughter has taken it over and has been using it for a while.  I have been using my new account for 2 months without issue until today. I also noticed that I cannot disconnect my Facebook account from my original Spotify account (the one my daughter now controls) as the option is not there.  Needless to say, i am a little concerned.  

Can anyone let me know the following:

1. How can I get my music/playlists back?
2. Is there any way I can disconnect my facebook profile from my daughter's account and attach it to mine (she can then attach her Facebook with her account)

Thanks so much for any help.

Adam

1 Reply

Sorting this out will require some personal details which are best kept out of an open forum. Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts