Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Recently Played section has disappeared.

My Recently Played section has disappeared.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

IPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

iOS 12.4.1

My issue is that my Recently Played row has been missing for about a week. I now have a “Shortcuts” section only. I’ve seen a few other people that also have the “Shortcuts” section but they also have a Recently Played row.

I used my Recently Played section every single day. The “Shortcuts” sucks because it only shows 8 options.

i contacted SpotifyCares on twitter but they didn’t resolve it. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still not there. I’m not part of any beta testing program and SpotifyCares couldn’t confirm whether or not this is a new layout. It happened soon after I updated the app but I haven’t seen it happen to anybody else.5C31DD90-268D-44FE-B6E2-74BE467A09C4.png

3 Replies

Hey @smkspotify, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

The content you see there (in Shortcuts) should be the same as Recently Played. Further, Spotify's always testing things in the app, you can find more info here

Hope it helps 🙂

It only shows 6 options though. It's not nearly as good as the previous Recently Played.

I haven't seen anybody else that's gotten the same change. Where can I submit my feedback to let the developers know that this change sucks?

Hey @smkspotify,

You can do that it in the Idea Submissions board.

You can find more information about how the ideas exchange works here.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts