Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'My Shazam Tracks' Spotify Playlist Issues

Solved!

'My Shazam Tracks' Spotify Playlist Issues

Hi there,

I have had this issue for a long time and have never had time to look into it properly, until now!

The issue is...my tracks (saved on the Shazam app) do not automatically sync to Spotify!! which I'm sure they used to or I could do batches of track in the past!?

At present, I have to manually go into each individual track click 'Playlist +' click the 'add to Spotify playlist' button and then find my Shazam Playlist (in Spotify) from a drop-down menu of all my lists...

Second issue is that my Spotify playlists never pop up in the Shazam App and I have to click 'Try Again' (which doesn't work) and then go back to the Songs Page I'm trying to add....and then click 'Playlist +' again, which I have to repeat for each track I wish to add!!!!!

After much research, I came across this page below and was wondering if these issues I'm struggling with are still ongoing with Spotify users??

https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139467--My-Shazam-Tracks-Spotify-playlist-issues

Regards!
Chris H.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

All FIXED Shazam update is alot better and more user friendly with Spotify synced accounts..as batches are now possible...but the only issue was that I've synced the entire Shazam list again and the 'skip dupes' option didn't appear!!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @ch1vphs3, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Thanks for sharing it here! I'll mark your answer as the solution so it'll help others in case they encounter any issues with that 🙂

If you need help with anything else, just ping me 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

All FIXED Shazam update is alot better and more user friendly with Spotify synced accounts..as batches are now possible...but the only issue was that I've synced the entire Shazam list again and the 'skip dupes' option didn't appear!!

Marked as solution

Hey @ch1vphs3, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Thanks for sharing it here! I'll mark your answer as the solution so it'll help others in case they encounter any issues with that 🙂

If you need help with anything else, just ping me 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day!

Suggested posts