Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

Signed up for premium but app says I dont have premium. Help

Hi everyone - In order for us to help here we'll need to look at each of your accounts individually.

If you think you're also experiencing this issue with your Premium subscription, please get in touch via the contact form. I can assure you one of our support team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

We'll also be posting any updates here on this thread. 

I attempted a reload after downloading spotify again,  no success.  even re-did firewall status.  can't figure what the----- is the problem.  Spotify is awesome but something in configuration got altered on friday the 20th.  please give me some suggestions I tried reloading...........what the f--- is the issue here?  Thank You,  Sincerely, Von

I'm having the same problem. I've purchased premium (on the 30-day free trial), and while my desktop app recognizes the account upgrade, the iphone app is not. I've uninstalled and relogged in on the iphone app and still no luck.

I am having the same problem and I am on a galaxy s3

I am experiencing the same problem. I paid for the premium and my account says on the Spotify website but the app tells me I need premium. I am not happy I am paying for something I can not use. Please help!

I am also having the same problem here, also my i phone is not recognizing my username or password to log in through spotify. Please Help

I recently purchased spotify premium and the payment was a success but on the iPhone app it still states that I need premium to stream and listen to my playlist. Please help

Same here as well.  Cat Sad

Upgraded to the 'premium' paid service, but my iPhone won't recognize the change. I still get the 'this requires a premium subscriptioin' error whenever I try to stream specific music.

Have tried logging out/back in with spotify, restarting my phone, and even uninstalling/reinstalling spotify completely.

Nothing seems to work. Cat Sad

For those of you still having this problem, please drop us a line via our contact form if you haven't already.

We'll get round to helping you just as quickly as we can. Thanks.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I'm experiencing a similar problem. The 48hr offer worked no problem but having subscribed to the premium edition my iPad version does n't allow me to stream music. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?

Same issue.  Set up Premium service and unable to access via iPad.

I submitted a "contact form", hopefully this issue is being worked on and resolved quickly. Hopefully!!

I just purchased Premium. My phone app says that I am not a member. I have closed/reopened, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still nothing. What should I do?

Yeah, I'm seeing that other people are having this same problem. Maybe Spotify can tell eveyone what's going on soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi everyone - Sorry to hear some of you aren't getting your upgrade. 

If you're experiencing this issue please get in touch via the contact form. One of our support team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Hi I have just paid my £10 for spotify premium but it is not working ... States that my credentials for scrobbling fm are not correct

Can you please advise me on how to get up and running again as I have a BBQ in anhour and no tunes!! :((

Hi Murrayb - What's happened here is you've made a new account on our system through your Facebook.

You then upgraded that account instead. For now, please sign in with your FB email address/ password. You'll then get your Premium for your BBQ.

When you get a moment head over to our contact form. We can help get that subscription back on your original account.

Hi,

Ive literally just put my card details through and upgraded to premium and it is not letting me access any music whatsoever not even the music I had from the free spotify! Please pleasehelp me, it's driving me insane!

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Mickeymullins - It seems you've just ugpraded to our Unlimited service. In order to use Spotify on your device you'll need to upgrade to Premium.

You can make that upgrade via subscription page at anytime. For full details on all our subscriptions please visit this site here.

Suggested posts