Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. We'll keep you updated on that thread.

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: My Spotify Premium is not activating

Casual Listener
I'm experiencing a similar problem. The 48hr offer worked no problem but having subscribed to the premium edition my iPad version does n't allow me to stream music. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?
Highlighted

Same issue.  Set up Premium service and unable to access via iPad.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I submitted a "contact form", hopefully this issue is being worked on and resolved quickly. Hopefully!!

Highlighted

I just purchased Premium. My phone app says that I am not a member. I have closed/reopened, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still nothing. What should I do?

Highlighted

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Yeah, I'm seeing that other people are having this same problem. Maybe Spotify can tell eveyone what's going on soon.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hi everyone - Sorry to hear some of you aren't getting your upgrade. 

If you're experiencing this issue please get in touch via the contact form. One of our support team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi I have just paid my £10 for spotify premium but it is not working ... States that my credentials for scrobbling fm are not correct

Can you please advise me on how to get up and running again as I have a BBQ in anhour and no tunes!! :((

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hi Murrayb - What's happened here is you've made a new account on our system through your Facebook.

You then upgraded that account instead. For now, please sign in with your FB email address/ password. You'll then get your Premium for your BBQ.

When you get a moment head over to our contact form. We can help get that subscription back on your original account.

Highlighted

Hi,

Ive literally just put my card details through and upgraded to premium and it is not letting me access any music whatsoever not even the music I had from the free spotify! Please pleasehelp me, it's driving me insane!

Many thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hi Mickeymullins - It seems you've just ugpraded to our Unlimited service. In order to use Spotify on your device you'll need to upgrade to Premium.

You can make that upgrade via subscription page at anytime. For full details on all our subscriptions please visit this site here.

SUGGESTED POSTS