Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

Same problem here, I bought the premium upgrade today and my player (MAC) is not upgrading. Need the service urgently!

Thank you for your help

Just did a 'clean reinstallment' as suggested in a previous post by Meredith (moderator). The outcome was that once Spotify launched I was prompted to buy Unlimited, which I did so (AGAIN - thought that might fix the issue). Final outcome: Paid twice, NO Unlimited. Disgrace.

Listen reves, I'm a user not a moderator, and after only looking back to this thread a few times, a jumped-up snarly little troll like yourself is giving me a bigger headache than the spotify service being down. So do us ALL a favour, keep your irrationally twisted discontent to yourself and let the team get on with the problem. Incase your two braincells are off playing pong with a passing platelet, you'll realise that its in their best interest to fix the problem as soon as possible. So let them do it.

Same problem here! Activated a 1 year premium contract for my dad's 65e birthday and the idea was that he could use it at his party tonight. The account details say its activiated but the spotify app on my mac still runs on the free version.

If its due to problems with Spotify's servers then it would be nice if we were notified rather then being told off for giving them headaches. It only takes 2 braincells to understand this....

Same problem here. activate a premium account  only my desktop spotify is available. ipad, andoid and sonos not working.

Afeter ready this form i realy consider to quit with spotify if this is not solved in a couple of hours.

Hey there!

I see there is more and more questions like this.

The problem is, once again, in Spotify Servers. Your status will be updated to Premium as soon as possible.

Sometimes Premium will show instatly, but in some cases you'll need to wait 1-24 hours.

I hope you enjoy Spotify very soon!

I'm not working to Spotify.

So any questions about this should be posted to Spotify's Customer service.

They had similar problems many times so I think problem is once again in servers.

However I do not know a timeline when servers will be up and running smoothly.

However I informed Spotify about this.

why not inform us in your subscription proof of payment email about this that prevents a lot of whining .

a no brainer i think .

Yes, I know it! I learned my English here in Community! But can I talk in Finnish or in Russian?

Also apologizes for any delay when Spotify is working with this problem. They are informed by me.

Problem is, once again, in Spotify servers.

Please watch this space for updates, you get soon your Premium!!!

PS: Also my keyboard is died, so some words may be without some letters.

This is the most frustrating service I have ever had the misfortune to try and use. No customer service support.  

Need to change my keyboard tomorrow using this guarantee. Logitech keyboard is so good, but if I change to another keyboard, it would be other Logitech. I'm tired to this keyboard with missed letters or slow and buggy writing expirience!

But yes, all is fine and I guarantee, Spotify is informed.

And they are working with this right now!

Hey,

I just activated the spotify premium trial for 30 days...

When I first logged on from my iphone, it seemed to work just fine however now it stopped working.

On my iphone it says my account is not a premium account while on the website it shows it's premium and working ?

What's going on ?

Cheers,

Kaz

I have the same problem

I have premium but i can't do anything on the mobile app!!

Suggested posts