Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

Is someone going to give ANY indication that spotify cares about its customers. 34 pages of people having the exact same issue. Is this a joke? If I don't hear from someone in the next 1 hour, I am calling my bank and charging back my payment. This is ludicrous.

I feel like I'm stuck in a warphole with this STUPID situation. This is now my 3rd Forum post after 3 tickets. It has been 24 hours. I am posting this message under another username because for some reason my other one, Nietzschesghost, is not working anymore. I received an email from support saying that I accidently created two accounts (never did any such thing) and they would delete one. THEY DELETED THE WRONG ACCOUNT. So, I have paid $10, no premium. I now have NO PLAYLISTS. This is insane. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS RESOLVED?????

This is ACTUALLY MY POST. Everthing is Fubar with my account. PLEASE RESOLVE ASAP.

SickOfThis - No account has been deleted yet. Your case is in our system and should be handled shortly.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I am having the same problem. I subscribed to Spotify Premium in order to be able to listen on my iPhone, but the app is still telling me that I am not a premium user on my phone. I have tried logging back in several times. I typically login through facebook. I requested a new password so that I can log in directly to Spotify, but my new credentials never came via email. Help!

I have the same problem...
Can't access premium on my phone...

Same here. Just upgraded to Premium but can't access my playlists on my iPhone (5/iOS6). About to go on a trip, so I'd love it if this could be resolved soon. Thanks!

I payed for premium but it won't let me access it on my iPhone

It's starting to make me mad please someone tell me how to fix this

Same here

Hey there and apologies for this server problem.

Right people at Spotify is looking into it and all should be up and running soon.

Server is slow and the updates are - well - slow.

Soon all is working fast, but before that you can use Spotify with lovely Premium just by Logging out and then loggin back to Spotify app/client.

Hope this works!

Same problem here today.  

Hey guys 🙂

There is up to date information about this server issue being posted by the lovely Spotify staff on this thread.

Keep an eye on it for updates.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I logged out of my iphone app and logged back in. The issue remains.

I am having a problem with Spotify premium not updating to my phone.

Hey staff is working hard to restore service.

Hey guys,

We'll try and keep this thread updated with any further information about this issue. For the time being, I'll lock this thread.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts