Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

Same problem. Got the receipt that I've upgraded to premiumbout both of me devices won't recognize the upgrade. A response would be nice here. 

Thank you. 

I have the same issue. Ipad app doesn't recognize my premium upgrade.

Sitting at the airport without music right now --> frustrated!

Would love to use the premium features I paid for going on 6 hours ago I also want to be reimbursed for the lost day by adding an extra day and would like to know why the website states all systems are good and feel jolly If there truly is a server problem

Yea response would be great

Ditto, (not Beth)

My payment card expired, entered a new one 7 hours ago. Received a receipt and....... No Spotify Premium on any iOS devices.

Reinstalled on both devices and the iMac just for good measure and still nothing. I'd prefer not to have to wait 12 hours for activation especially as the subscription has already been taken. 

Unfortunately I have to drag myself to work now so I hope this issue will be resolved this evening.

No music at work however is Not cool Spotify, not cool. 

Running Spotify on IMac, IPhone 3GS, iPad2, yes I worship at the altar of Apple.

A few users experienced a delay in their upgrade earlier. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.

The good news is things should all be back to normal. If you're still not receiving Premium after a quick sign out/ sign let me know.

Thanks Meredith, 

All back to normal now. 

Running Spotify on IMac, IPhone 3GS, iPad2, yes I worship at the altar of Apple.

Hi there,

I just redeemed a code for a 12 month Premium subscription and it is not activating in my desktop or iPhone Spotify app. Both of them, as well as my online account, say that I am using Spotify Free. Could you please advise me on how to rectify this? Really appreciated!

Hilary

Hi hilb12345 - Currently no codes have been redeemed on your account. Please give that another go via www.spotify.com/redeem/ 

I put in the code via that link 2 hours ago and it went through. Now when I try to do it again it says my code has already been used

No problem, we can help here. I've just dropped you an email.

If you could get back to us with those details it'd be great 🙂

Hi there u can't use my premium either. My 3GS says that I can only search if I have premium. I have signed for all of it and when I log in it only gives me the option to "log in with Facebook"
I need help please

Hi Patpat - I can confirm your update has gone through. How does it work after signing out and signing back in again?

Doesn't work still.

Do you have the Facebook application installed on your 3GS? If so, are you currently logged into your account?
Airhorn Enthusiast

I'm also having this problem.

I already had the app on my iphone 3GS, then once the trial expired on my phone, I purchased the premium package on my computer, but it hasn't registered in my phone that I've upgraded, and I'm not being able to access any of the music that I've added to playlists on my computer, or listen to Radio, and because I've removed all local files from my computer and phone, I am not able to listen to anything through spotify mobile. I've tried deleting the app and re-installing it several times, I've tried to sign in through facebook, and through my number username I've been given, but both times I've been taken back to the "expired trial" account. Please help, I need my music!!

Hi freyabear - The reason you've had some trouble is because you're on our Unlimited subscription. 

In order to use Spotifiy on your phone you'll need to upgrade to Premium. You can do that right away via your subscription page. We won't charge you again now, we'll just halve your remaining time and move your payment date forward. 

I got the same problem, when i look at my profile online it says i have premium, but when i log on to spotify on my phone and try to listen it says i need premium to listen??

Snoy - Ensure you are logging in with your "snoy" username rather than your email address, and you should get into your Premium account.
Airhorn Enthusiast

The same proble... its so frustating... I was charged 9.99... it works on my computert but the iphone app only gives me radio... Im a premiun user i bought this app just to use it on my phone... tried to log in with my facebook user name, full name, user number, email. etc... reinstall the app logout and in several times.... pleae help this is so messed up i need to get what i paid for! other wse this is FRAUD! oh no phone number to call either...

USERname: delapropia

i HOPE TO HEAR FROM SPOTIFY SOON!

Angel Delarpoia.

Suggested posts