Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

When I try to play a track on my Iphone spotify app it is telling me to subscribe to premium, but I already have premium.

Im having the same problem spotify says i have purchased premium, yet there is still adds and the app on my iphone wont let me stream music

I've got a problem with activating Premium on my Galaxy S III. I've removed the app and re-installed it. I've got the Facebook app running and am logged in via my Facebook account. Is there a delay in when the upgrade becomes active?

Same problem in my case as well. The PC desktop Spotify app says i have purchased premium when I select upgrade from top right hand corner, yet there is still adds and the app on my ipad wont let me stream music or play radio. I paid with PayPal around 2hrs ago. A real anti-climax after deciding to give Spotify a go. Hopefully this will sort itself out soon, I have posted  an official case and recieved the automated reply.

Hey guys, apologies for the delay in Premium coming through that some of you may have experienced. The problem should now be resolved.

But do let us know if you're continuing to have problems and we'll happily look into this further.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hey guys, apologies for the delay in Premium coming through that some of you may have experienced. The problem should now be resolved.

But do let us know if you're continuing to have problems and we'll happily look into this further.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

This web site has not help me much. If there is actual people who can help
An not just a robotic response. Email xxxx please help

@Patpat wrote:

This web site has not help me much. If there is actual people who can help
An not just a robotic response. Email xxxx please help

I've taken out your email address above. And you can always contact us via our contact form (if you get an automated response, just respond directly to that)

My premium account is now working fine. Took around 3hrs, I guess I was being a little impatient 🙂

I have the same problems I downloaded premium and paid for it but it will not let me use it on my iPhone 4.  Please help. I used the my original username "gregb2409"

I am having the same problem. I upgraded to premium and it is not showing on my iPhone. How do I fix this?

I updated my not-Facebook account to premium the other dayand it has not kicked in on my iPod. I've reinstalled the app a few times, but nothing's happened! Please help

Upgrading to Premium should now work again for all users. If you're still lacking just let us know and we'll investigate further.

i just pay my premium upgrade and its not working please how can i activated?

Fabianavila - All looks to be set up our end, are you still having trouble?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

wow i'm so bummed out. i bought spotify specifically for a hike i was doing on my day off. spent the whole day just mad that it wouldn't upgrade to premium on my phone. how is it possible that a company can mess this up? from what i've read this has been an ongoing problem for many people. i used to tell people how awesome spotify was, but apparently they can't fix a simple problem. i'm hoping that they will instantly refund my money so i can quit being so mad about this. 

I recently redeemed a spotify gift card for a premium account and it still has not been activated on my spotify. It is only a month subscription and I don't want to waste the few days I have with it!

I've got some issues with Spotify recognizing I've paid for Premim. I'm mainly concerned about premium working on my iOS but it looks like my Windows version of Spotify won't recognize that I have premium either....

I just activated my Premium account and neither my MAC spotify says Im premium & my iphone app! Am I supposed to wait???

In the same boat as everyone else.

Perhaps you guys should work on updating your batch app which rolls these over?  If it goes in at night that's understandable, but at least let everyone know that these are updated on a 24hr basis or something.  Most people expect instant upgrade, especially since we're paying on a subscription basis.

Suggested posts