My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

Joshuamatthews2

This Just Started Happening this Morning But Everytime My Phone Receives A SnapChat Notification But Music Stops Playing I Am Running iOS 11 On A iPhone 7 Plus And The SnapChat Is Up To Date I Am Also A Premium Customer 

My First Thought was That Some One Else Have Been Using Because Occasionally I will Allow One Of My Friends To Use My Spotify account But That Wasnt The case 

Edit 12-9-17: I’ve Had An iPhone X For About A Little Over 2 Weeks Now And I’m Still Having The Same Issue I Had On My Other iPhone

125 Replies

texacolives12

It’s a Snapchat bug, not iOS or Spotify. Report your issues there!

Rstreit
Casual Listener

I found the solution. Apple released IOS 11.2.1 it fixes the problem!

angharad1

i just updated my phone (ios11.2.1 i phone x) but my music still went off when i received a notification?

Starryone

I’m on 11.2.1 and ever since I downloaded it my music started having issues

andregrably
Casual Listener
I had the problem before 11.2.1

jamesdaviddeath

Nope still hasn’t for me

imloviingiiit
Casual Listener

My phones updated and it still does this 😞

lukesmyth2000
Casual Listener

Updated and still didn’t fix the issue 

Angelaessien

The iOS update did not fix this problem for me. 

Elindley

I’ve updated and I’m still having the same problem. 

carmenfoster_

Happens to me too! So annoying. Both with apple music and with spotify, too. 

Mozzaaa

It must be the beta!!!!!!

Lowz11

This started happening to me this morning if I’m using Snapchat or if I get a Snapchat notification(even if I have the notifications turned off) it pauses my music, most annoying thing ever!

Agoodyear18

So far it has work but I have a 7 plus and it’s been pausing my music then I decided to turn ringer on and so far so good 

Traphead

Every time I’m listening music from spotify the music stops if I get a snapchat notification or use the snapchat app... Also when I’m listening music from spotify with Apple tv airplay some annoying ad starts at my Apple tv’s screen and the music stops. I think that this is snapchat problem we are suffering from... So friggin annoying!! 

Charlieray13

Just swipe up and press play from the menu with Snapchat open and it fixes the issue

morganhowk

I have this same problem. So annoying.

RubyJ

Same problem just started happening today I have iPhone 6s and premium Spotify someone pls help

Rstreit
Casual Listener

I have this problem... they need to get it figured out.. I pay $10 a month and expect to get good quality.. only for my music to pause everytime I get a snap chat notification, or go on my snap chat app, it pauses several times before I can actually get it to start playing again. So tired of it

thowel21

its not even spotify it happens to my apple music and soundcloud

Damnjosechill

It’s not Spotify it’s IOS 11 because when ever I use my Spotify it pauses just the same but when I use Apple Music the music also pauses when I get a notification.

SUGGESTED POSTS