Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

This Just Started Happening this Morning But Everytime My Phone Receives A SnapChat Notification But Music Stops Playing I Am Running iOS 11 On A iPhone 7 Plus And The SnapChat Is Up To Date I Am Also A Premium Customer 

My First Thought was That Some One Else Have Been Using Because Occasionally I will Allow One Of My Friends To Use My Spotify account But That Wasnt The case 

Edit 12-9-17: I’ve Had An iPhone X For About A Little Over 2 Weeks Now And I’m Still Having The Same Issue I Had On My Other iPhone

125 Replies

It’s not Spotify it’s IOS 11 because when ever I use my Spotify it pauses just the same but when I use Apple Music the music also pauses when I get a notification.

Same problem just started happening today I have iPhone 6s and premium Spotify someone pls help

I have the same problem. It also pauses my videos that I watch online when I get snapchat notifications. I have an iPhone 7

I have this same problem. So annoying.

Every time I’m listening music from spotify the music stops if I get a snapchat notification or use the snapchat app... Also when I’m listening music from spotify with Apple tv airplay some annoying ad starts at my Apple tv’s screen and the music stops. I think that this is snapchat problem we are suffering from... So friggin annoying!! 

This started happening to me this morning if I’m using Snapchat or if I get a Snapchat notification(even if I have the notifications turned off) it pauses my music, most annoying thing ever!

It must be the beta!!!!!!

Same problem with my iPhone 8, spotify premium user

its not even spotify it happens to my apple music and soundcloud

Happens to me too! So annoying. Both with apple music and with spotify, too. 

It’s a Snapchat bug, not iOS or Spotify. Report your issues there!

I found the solution. Apple released IOS 11.2.1 it fixes the problem!

I’ve updated and I’m still having the same problem. 

I find it works if I double click the home button and close Snapchat before playing music and the music then doesn’t stop and I still get snapchats and it doesn’t stop then 

The iOS update did not fix this problem for me. 

Updated and still didn’t fix the issue 

this happens to me too, spotify and just regular music on my iphone that i downloaded... 

My phones updated and it still does this 😞

I have an iPhone X aswell and the same problem! Could disabling push notifications possibly fix it the issue? I'll give it a try but this also annoys me alot!

yea nevermind

Suggested posts