Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

This Just Started Happening this Morning But Everytime My Phone Receives A SnapChat Notification But Music Stops Playing I Am Running iOS 11 On A iPhone 7 Plus And The SnapChat Is Up To Date I Am Also A Premium Customer 

My First Thought was That Some One Else Have Been Using Because Occasionally I will Allow One Of My Friends To Use My Spotify account But That Wasnt The case 

Edit 12-9-17: I’ve Had An iPhone X For About A Little Over 2 Weeks Now And I’m Still Having The Same Issue I Had On My Other iPhone

125 Replies

Im a Spotify Premium User with an iPhone 8 Plus. If you turn off Snapchat's use of the microphone then it works when using the app but this is quite annoying when using snapchat. Is there a more long term solution? Please help me!!!

Taking newest iOS update fixed it for me at least

This is still happening to me my sister said to try having everything up to date but I am up to date with everything and it's still happening. It is so freaking annoying.

Me too on my iPhone X not worth the grand I payed!!!

Not too sure if it’s a flook or actually works but turn off all Spotify notifications in settings and it seems to fix the snap chat problem for me 

I'm not sure how permanent this is, but.... Close both Snapchat and Spotify, turn the phone off for a minute and turn it back on. This has worked for me so far (iPhone 7+ running iOS 11.2 with Spotify premium).

Update???

Still working great for me!

Me too! Its soo annoying

I have the same problem! Anyone who know how to solve it??

So far it has work but I have a 7 plus and it’s been pausing my music then I decided to turn ringer on and so far so good 

Clearing cache fixed it for me 

How do I fix the problem where my music stops every time I get a Snapchat or I open Snapchat?

does anyone actually know how to solve this problem

It didn’t work 

I dont even have Snapchat and it is doing to me. Cant be a snapchat problem.

Damm annoying.

I found the fix for Apple users, 

settings>snapchat>sounds>off 

u still get notifications n ur phone will vibrate on lock screen 😉

Clear your snapchat cache !!!!! It solves the issue 

Clear your cache on Snapchat !!! 

Hi, I don't have snapchat at all....

Suggested posts