Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify account has been cleared out of all content and my Premium isn't working

My Spotify account has been cleared out of all content and my Premium isn't working

Hi! I have iPhone 6s, spotify app version 8.3.0 and iOS 10.3.1. 

The app got a new automatic update yesterday and since then I have had problems with my account. I can't log in by using my username at all, but get error message "password incorrect" and error code 3. I have not changed my login details. I can only log in via fb. 

My fb login has worked before, but now when I log in, I don't have Premium anymore (which I have suscribed for almost two years and pay for it regularly). Besides that all my saved content is gone regardless whether I use computer or mobile device when logging in. All my saved music, playlists, whom I follow, all data is long gone. 

Please let me know what information you need, losing all my data is upsetting me. 

Thank you! 

3 Replies

Hello Eskasu

Try to log in with your email, instead of username.

Let me know how it works for you!

Hi! I have tried by email & username and also tried to reset my password but cant get any password reset link. I dont unfortunately remember which email account my username is associated with.

My account has been existing before 2011 and as I understand due to this I dont have account with email address. Is this correct?

EskasuI am so sorry that you are still having this problem.

Let's sum up your problems and try to solve it from beginning.

You said, that you had got a error message number 3, which means, that you have problem with Login details...

You can usually solve this issue by:

• Checking your login details are correct. Make sure you’re using your Spotify username (not your email address) and password. If you created your account using Facebook, use the Log In with Facebook tab. 
  • If you’re still having issues logging in, try resetting your password.  

If you still don't remember your email, and you can't get to your Spotify profile to find that email, I suggest you to contact support, so they can help you:

https://support.spotify.com/is/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

Suggested posts