Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Top Tracks of 2016 Playlist

Solved!

My Top Tracks of 2016 Playlist

I had the pop up this morning asking to see the "top tracks" playlists. I selected the one for Canada but now I want to see what mine is, does anyone know how to actually find this playlist again? I can't seem to see it anywhere...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Click browse > 2016 Wrapped > Your Top Songs 2016! 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks!!! I was looking for this option.

Marked as solution

follow this link and click on open in Spotify app. Then "follow" the playlist and it'll stay in your playlist

https://open.spotify.com/view/2016-page

19 Replies
Marked as solution

Click browse > 2016 Wrapped > Your Top Songs 2016! 

Marked as solution

Thanks!!! I was looking for this option.

I can't find it either. Is it possible it's not available in the browser player? 

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 11.01.40 AM.png

Not available on web player. You'll find it in the mobile app.

Favorite it from the phone app and it'll appear on your favorites in the web app.

Is this just gone now that we're past new years? I wanted to look at it again but can't find it anywhere. Bummer 😞 

me too. 

Edit: found it on mobile, not on desktop. 

I can't even find mine on mobile... I'm so sad :'(

Go to Browse, on mobile, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click 2016 wrapped. Your Top Tracks of 2016 should pop up at the top.

@whycantiseeit, do you have a paid subscription? are you on android or iOS?

I'm on iOS and have a Premium subscription.

On my iPhone I go to Browse, but '2016 Wrapped' isn't one of the choices.

I have exactly same issue. Could'nt find my top tracks of 2016 anywhere.

I also dont seem to have this but my housemate does. It might be that they are testing it by doing a limited release. I cant help but feel like I have less features than other people paying for premium though. Spotify, please make this available for all premium users!

Marked as solution

follow this link and click on open in Spotify app. Then "follow" the playlist and it'll stay in your playlist

https://open.spotify.com/view/2016-page

This doesn't show the personal user 2016 list. I'm thinking that one went away if you didn't follow it in time because I can't find mine anywhere anymore and it used to be at the top by the daily lists and discover weekly.

Found mine by googling this and it had a link in my browser.
Screenshot_20170426-064436.png

FYI. I made an app that create your own playlist based on your top tracks 

or desktop app

Suggested posts