Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account doesn't recognize my premium status

My account doesn't recognize my premium status

I have had spotify premium for several months. Since I got my new iPhone and installed spotify (a month ago), it does not recognize my account as a premium user and will only allow me to listen to the radio, not stream on demand or listen to my playlists. I have uninstalled and reintalled. Still the same. How do I fix this. Help!
3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you checked your subscriptions page to make sure your account is premium?

Check your email; you will have receivced an email if a failed transaction occured.

Make sure you're signing in with the right account, it's very easy to have both Spotify and facebook login details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks anthony.
I am logged in through my FB account. The subscription does show as free, though I have had premium for months and are currently charged for premium. I have tried logging in with my spotty details but apparently I have the wrong password or username. While I have sent requests to reset this through the appropriate form on spotify (at least 10x in the past month), I have never received an email back. And I'm positive it is the correct email. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Are you using the password reset form or the contact form? Check your spam folder+make sure Spotify is whitelisted.

Feel free to submit an online contact form and Someone at Spotify should take a look for you. If you get an automated email in reply directing you back to the community; you can reply directly to it even if it is a no reply and a Spotify staff member will look at it.

If you used the form in my link; do you have a case number? I'll escalate them for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts