Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account's glitching up

My account's glitching up

Hello. I have a great problem with my account. I entered Spotify normally when it started to glitch up. When I chose a track, it started to change CRAZILY. Not only that, my iPhone started to glitch too with Siri. I closed the app, but it didn't work. Even if it was closed, Spotify continued to glitch regardless as if I was still using it. Then I restarted the phone and returned, but that still didn't work. So I deleted the app and my phone stopped glitching. This is a real shame because I really like Spotify. How do you fix this? Can you help me please?
2 Replies

Hi @JuanVides02!

Welcome to the Spotify Community. Just to double-check, is the app working fine now that you've reinstalled it? If not, can you let us know what device and operating system you're using?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Thanks (sorry for the very late answer)!! I realized what happened at that moment, and they were my stereo headphones, which started to glitch my cellphone. Fortunately, I reinstalled Spotify about one day later and decided to go fix the stereo headphones. In conclusion, I realized that these were glitchy, and put a brief, strange effect on my phone. Fortunately, as of now, this has never repeated.
Thanks for the help 😄

Suggested posts