My account's glitching up

Highlighted

My account's glitching up

Regular
Hello. I have a great problem with my account. I entered Spotify normally when it started to glitch up. When I chose a track, it started to change CRAZILY. Not only that, my iPhone started to glitch too with Siri. I closed the app, but it didn't work. Even if it was closed, Spotify continued to glitch regardless as if I was still using it. Then I restarted the phone and returned, but that still didn't work. So I deleted the app and my phone stopped glitching. This is a real shame because I really like Spotify. How do you fix this? Can you help me please?
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My account's glitching up

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JuanVides02!

Welcome to the Spotify Community. Just to double-check, is the app working fine now that you've reinstalled it? If not, can you let us know what device and operating system you're using?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Re: My account's glitching up

Regular
Thanks (sorry for the very late answer)!! I realized what happened at that moment, and they were my stereo headphones, which started to glitch my cellphone. Fortunately, I reinstalled Spotify about one day later and decided to go fix the stereo headphones. In conclusion, I realized that these were glitchy, and put a brief, strange effect on my phone. Fortunately, as of now, this has never repeated.
Thanks for the help 😄
SUGGESTED POSTS