Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My artist picture won't appear on the Spotify app

My artist picture won't appear on the Spotify app

Hello! I recently created my artist profile and uploaded my header and avatar pictures. While it appears on my desktop, it doesn't appear in the mobile Spotify app. How can I fix this problem?

9 Replies

Hey @osoa_l9vv-qk ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

After you update your image using Spotify for Artists, your image normally takes about 24 hours to update—but can take up to 72 hours.

If you wait 72 hours and still don’t see the change, try restarting or reinstalling your Spotify app. It could be a caching issue.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried this and it has been a week the avatar is now showing in both the avatar spot and the banner spot.  This is only the case on mobile devices, the web browser version works fine.  How do I fix this?

This is still happening.

Hey folks,

Thank you for your messages.

Keep in mind that your image could normally take between 24 and 72 hours to update on all platforms. If it doesn’t update after 72 hours, remember that you can restart the Spotify app a few times as mentioned previously by @Maxim. You can find more info about Managing artist images here.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ive heard this many times. Its been over a week. When viewing on desktop I see correct avatar and header image. Viewing on the mobile app it shows the avatar on both. I really dont suspect any help from support. Given all I hear are the same canned answers. 

Hey @izotope115,

Can you check if the issue is the same when visiting your artist page on a different mobile device?

MaximSpotify Star

I checked my ipad and still incorrect artist image. 

Hey again, @izotope115,

In that case, it's unlikely to be an issue with your local device/case, so I recommend reaching out to Support so that they can look into it. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Your avatar image on Spotify is usually used for both the banner and your profile pic on the mobile app! The banner is usually just for desktop. I’m not sure why this is but this has always been the case for me, so I think it’s just how it was made? It may be due to the image dimensions necessary for the desktop banner in comparison to the banner size on a phone or something similar

Suggested posts