Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My computer and phone are too synced!

My computer and phone are too synced!

Hi, I found a bug on my iOS computer and my android phone. I'll use the tamplate to describe the problem.

Description

The problem that I am having is that Spotify always plays the same songs in the same order whenever i starts a new playlist. I have Shuffle and Repeat on and I have tried to turn them on and off again but the problem remains. I have 4500 songs in the playlist I have been focusing on but it's always the same order. This is also a problem on my phone, there it is the same songs in the same order. The songs are in no continuity order not by song, artist, album, add date or time, so I don't know why they play it in that order. I have tried turning it on and off, switching playlists but the problem remains. The weird thing is that the problem is also on my phone.

A more detailed description, using numbered steps

1. I start a playlist and the songs are playing. But they are in the same order even though the Shuffle is on. This happens when i press Play in the playlist as well as when i double click theplaylist to the left,

2. I start new playlist.

3. I start the first playlist again and it's the same order of the songs as before, it starts with the same song as before.

4. I open my mobile phone, the playlist is the same there also.

What I expected to happen

I expected that there would be a new order of songs, not the same over and over.

What actually happened

The same order of the songs in the queue

My phone model

Android GT-S7580

Version 4.2.2

Device’s Operating System

I have an Apple iMac Mid 2010.

OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)

Is your device jailbroken?

No

Approximately how many playlists do you have?

Give or take 200. None is synced to offline.

My mobile Spotify version

My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)

1.0.3.101.gbfa97dfe

My provider and country

Telia, Sweden

My username

Westerleb

Thank you! 🙂

Whoop Whoop!
0 Replies

Suggested posts