Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My friends cannon see my activity

My friends cannon see my activity

Hi. for about 7 days my friend cannot see my activity. "publish my activity" setting is on, so I can see my friends activity but they can't see mine. I deleted the app, refreshed it, etc. but no result.. any advice?? It’s soo annoying🙁

5 Replies

Hi Paula! Hope your day is going on well!

Can you check that you're not in a Private Session? Also, your friends can see your activity only if they follow you, so check if they're following you (:

Let me now if this works!

There's been an ongoing issue for Friend Activity for over a week.  It's still not fixed.

The same stuff happen with me. I can't see my activity in other account

Hi. when I'm listening to music on my computer, my friends can see my activty (ofen with delay), but only when I listen to a spotify playlist or their (my playlist doesnt show up . They are public, so i dont know why.), but when im listening music on my iphone my activity is failed. they cant see anything.  dunno what is wrong, i check everything. they should make updates as fast as they can. 

Hi everyone! It seems to be an ongoing problem that's being investigated recently. As suggested by this and this threads, updating the app might solve it. If it doesn't, rest assured that the team is working on the issue.

Hope I helped,

Esteban.

Suggested posts