Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlists and saved artists disappeared on iPhone

Solved!

My playlists and saved artists disappeared on iPhone

Hello! My playlists and saved artists have disappeared from my iphone, however they still show up on my desktop and laptop Spotify. I've tried restarting my phone, deleting and re-downloading the app, logging out and back in, and nothing has worked. Please help!!!

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

On the FB app it logs in like normal but on safari it took me to a blank FB page with my name. I re-logged in and that fixed it!! Thank you so much for your help!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I a similar problem. All saved songs in my library are gone except for the playlists. This happened on my iPod, but on my iPhone the saved songs are still there, even when I tried the web player my saved songs are still there too. Both devices are using the same spotify account and connected to the same wifi. I don't know what could be the issue. Help.

I should also note that my iphone does not show up under "devices" on my laptop and desktop (both Mac) and vice versa.

Hey guys, this sounds like you may have logged in with a separate account. Can you log out of all devices, and confirm you are using the exact same credentials on all devices?

For example, if you logged in with Facebook, make sure you use the log in with Facebook button on all devices.

Let us know if you have any further issues from there.

Yes I have done that as well, I login with Facebook every time and on all devices. Still no luck. When I login on my iphone it basically looks like I'm brand new to spotify with no music at all. I am a premium member as well, which makes this extra frustrating as I can't use something I am paying for.

Is it coming up with your Facebook profile picture in the top left corner @Kyraeliz?

No it doesn't

Sorry, to clarify, it does show my fb profile picture on my imac and macbook, but not my phone

Hmm, if you go to facebook.com in Safari, and/or the Facebook app, is it loading your profile? (check both if you have the app installed)

Sounds like it's not logging in with your Facebook profile but someone else's...

Marked as solution

On the FB app it logs in like normal but on safari it took me to a blank FB page with my name. I re-logged in and that fixed it!! Thank you so much for your help!

Glad we sorted it @Kyraeliz! If you can click on "Accept as solution" above, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!

Suggested posts