Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account won't download playlists

My premium account won't download playlists

My premium account ran out about a month ago, i reactivated it today, my playlists are there and available online, but when I try to make the playlists available offline, nothing happens.

This is happening both on my iPhone and my iPad. There doesn't seem to be any updates available.

Yes I'm connected to the internet, and yes there is plenty of space on both devices.

This is obviously incredibly frustrating as I'm paying for a service that I cant use.

Any ideas anyone?

8 Replies

According to our database you may have synced tracks do your device now. Are tracks playing offline for you now?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hey there

I want to listen to my iphone offline,, I have about 120tracks.. but my phone doesnt download the tracks.. any idea why?

Im premium user by the way.

I also have a second playlist with 30tracks..they are offline available and downloaded..

but at the other playlist it just stuck and doesnt download it...

I need to have it offline bc i will come to USA and i have a swiss provider so i cant use 3g etc!

please som1 can help?
Sry for my bad english.. im not good at it 🙂

thanks for any help

Are you getting any error messages or does it just freeze on "Syncing 1 of x"? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

its just freeez.no error.. idk why this is happenin..i delet it and download it again.. still doesnt download my playlist.. i really need that i mean im paying about 12 Francs.. and its annoying if you cant use it... on my computer i can use it offline...

but on my phone it doesnt work..

thanks for help

Brgds Miro

can you help???

Can you try copying all of the tracks in the playlist that won't sync into a new playlist on the desktop client and then see if that playlist will go offline on your phone?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have a premium account and iPhone 6 and half of my playlists won't download to offline mode. I'm attempt to unsubscribe, then resubscribe. Toggle the offline mode but it just won't download. I haven't recieved any errors. 

The same as me. Also Iphone 6 and almost any songs download correctly.

I am going unsuscribe till that problem is being resolved

Cheers

César

Suggested posts