Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium doesn't work

My premium doesn't work

My premium account went to free the other night. I went to spotify.com, and read about the techincal problems. Anyway, it says that it's been fixed, but I still doesn't have my premium account back. I have deleted the app, and logged in and out almost 15 times, and nothing happens. Can someone please help me? It id very frustrating not getting what you pay for.
(My first problem with the app though).
7 Replies

Same here. Also logged in and out and reinstalled. Still borked. Whole family plan down. Also first problem with app ever.

Mine is doing the same thing. However, since the problem has been fixed, I haven't heard any ads played. And whats really frustrating is the process in which to contact the company! Why cant I just have a phone number to call?!

I'm glad i'm not the only one.. I send an email to the customer service a few days ago, I still didn't receive a reply.. 

Same here. I closed my spotify sub in itunes yesterday and according to itunes it runs out 28th April 2015 while the Spotify site states 31st March 2015. However, as soon as i stopped my sub renewal my account has reverted to a free version, plagued with ads.

I'd appreciate actually being able to use up the last of my sub time as it was already paid for. The plan was to remove my sub from itunes and go direct but I'll likely not be re-subbing after this.

Hi there!

There's currently an issue with premium suscribers, Spotify is aware of this.

The ads keep playing. Yeah, its a shame that there is so difficult to get in touch with someone at the spotify crew.

According to https://support.spotify.com

Spotify is aware of a service issue and they are working on a fix

Premium dropped to free? Post Here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts