Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium isn't working

Solved!

My premium isn't working

I just bought premium like 20 mins ago and on my app it is saying i dont have premium so I figured give it a few but still nothing what should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

Thanks for pointing that out it's all good now

all my other wlan is working perfect. Can spotify bandwidh be so weak that

Can spotify bandwidh be so weak that on fridays dinner its to many listeners?

That is very disturbing, i am coockin food and have this very disturbing crap

why is it not possible to mail spotify?

every serious company has a phone or mail come on are you afraid of feedback?

Hey! 

You can get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form at any time 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

All my playlists have gone and my phone is telling me I need premium when I already have it? I have tried deleting and re-installing the app but that hasn't worked I have forgotten my username and password so I can't log in using that and logging in using my Facebook details hasn't worked either!! I love spotify, can you help me!!??

It sounds like your Spotify account has somehow become disconnected from your Facebook, hence when you sign in you get what appears to be a new account. If you can't remember your Spotify username, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Still awaiting a response from the customer service team in regards to my spotify not working!!!! Filled out the online contact form three days ago!!!

Cheers

Coran

@Moraybhoy wrote:
Still awaiting a response from the customer service team in regards to my spotify not working!!!! Filled out the online contact form three days ago!!!

Cheers

Coran

Did you get an automated response? Is so, did you reply to it like I said above? 

If you have a case number, it will be in one of the automated replies, post it here and I will escalate this to the community staff for you.

Peter

Peter

There is no customer service, no phone no email just a computer w 100 of bugs really annouing.
Really sucks i am gonna end this dont have time for this

@Roastmaster wrote:
There is no customer service, no phone no email just a computer w 100 of bugs really annouing.
Really sucks i am gonna end this dont have time for this

That is not true, you can get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form at any time, or email support@spotify.com

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts