Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My "following" list will not load. It has been "loading" for hours.

My "following" list will not load. It has been "loading" for hours.

I want to view who I am following, but I click "following" and it never loads! I have reinstalled it about 4 times and I have logged out and logged back in, but it will not let me view this.
12 Replies

Do you have a steady internet connection?

I'm also having this issue. @SpotifyCares on twitter are working on a fix 🙂

I'm having this issue as well - steady internet connection

...same issue here.  I also have a steady interrnet connection.  I use my iphone for my workouts and stream my playlists all the time.  No problems.  But my following list won't load.

Does a clean reinstallation of the app make any difference? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem. My Following list is about 300 and it loads fine on my PC but not on my iphone. I have reinstalled repeatedly with no luck.

This is still the case. Very frustrating.

Well, really... Ideally, I'd like to have a Library, just like on the desktop. That's what Spotify really needs. I did notice my Following list loaded after I linked it to search for Facebook followers.

I'm having the same issue, any news if a fix, yet?

Can someone help? I have the same problem on both the computer application and ios. 

it doesn't even say "loading" it's just blank 

?????

This has been reported to the Spotify team so they are looking into it. It appears to be working at the minute for me though.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having the same issue too. I only found this thread after Googling it. It loads the first couple of 100 fine, then all users after a certain point remain on loading status permanently - this has been happening to me for the last few days now. My strong theory is that it's Instagram's sneaky new method of stopping commercial accounts mass un-following users from the end our Following lists - because when I click on the users profiles individually, the Following status loads again normally. Anyone else agree?

Suggested posts