Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My songs aren’t playing offline?

My songs aren’t playing offline?

Hello! I have had Spotify premium for about three months now. It’s been working fantastically and I'm glad I don’t have to listen to ads anymore. The best perk about getting premium is being able to listen to your music offline. However, in the past couple of days I’ve been noticing that none of my songs can play offline anymore. 

I’ve tried everything. I’ve deleted them and then redownloaded them. I tried deleting songs but my list is way under the max. I’ve even tried deleting the app and then logging back in. Still no success. 

The only thing I could find was that since it’s been happening the songs that I download that are new (i.e I look them up or find them new on the suggested page) are working just fine!

Anything that can help me? It’s my only music app!

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

Hey there @borngie100,

thanks for posting !

Before taking any other actions, please check out this help page and see if it provides the info needed to solve you issue.

Let me know how it goes 😃

I have had the same issue for about a month now. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, logging out and back in, turning my offline mode off and on, undownloading and redownloading the playlist and nothing is working. The songs play fine when listening with internet and on my Alex but offline doesn’t work at all. I’m not sure what else to do. (I have the latest version of Spotify and I’m using an iPhone)

Hey Borngie100,

Before you leave to go where ever your going connect to the WiFi and then play your songs and then turn of your WiFi while listening to the song do not pause it. 

When I listen to R slash podcasts you can’t play another one. So try what I said before and make sure they are downloaded.:)

Hope it helps, (press accept as solution)XKS__Music

Suggested posts