Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify is possessed

My spotify is possessed

"Hi there. My spotify is possessed!! I get random notifications “you’re listening on Jack Frost” and it stops playing, as if it connected itself to someone else’s device. I don’t know who this Jack Frost is and it does also happen with airplay and bluetooth off. I also found a number of playlists in my recently played which are definitely NOT mine. What can I do to regain control of my account?! i tried changing the password but no help. Thanks in advance

2 Replies

I am experiencing the same problem.  Wish I could help, but I am searching for answers myself.  Just wanted to reassure you that you are not crazy.  I have reset my password but it continues to happen.  I unfollow and delete the random playlists, and then new ones show up a day or two later.  Out of nowehere, my spotify will start playing a song that is not a song I would normally listen to.  On occasion, I have battles with some unseen force as we switch back and forth between the song I want to listen to and the song they want to listen to.  Hope we both can find a solution.

Your login credentials have been compromised and someone else is using them in a device named Jack Frost. Check out this support page, where it shows how to reset your password and sign out of all devices.

Suggested posts