Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify only plays one song and then stops on my iphone!!

Solved!

My spotify only plays one song and then stops on my iphone!!

Hi there! I didn't found a similar topic so I start a new. 

My spotify on my iphone really sucks!! For about 2 weeks now it has been bad! After listening to a song it stop, and wont play the other song, I have to skip the next song before it will play, anybody else how have tried that, or know how to make it work?! /:

- Love Jean  

23 Replies

Yes, I have the same problem but not all the time. I have found that starting the song over from the beginning temporarily fixes the problem. I find I have to have offline mode unchecked in setting or I get reall stoppage problems. And I get the dropping connection problems because there seem to be no read ahead buffer so every time there is even a one second drop in 4g signal Spotify stops playing. ; will continue playing after about a 5s econd delay.. I also get the same issue as stated here where it takes a long time to start the next song. Most of the time I have been using 4g, though. Pandora used to drop out like this but finally they improved their service to where it rarly drops anymore. I have to agree with others just to add one more response, that these types of issues need to be fixed.. If we can't listen to the music then all the other great features of this app/service are worthless. Comparing Pandora to this service which I have used for years, Pandora has improved a lot in this area. John

Mine has been doing this too.  I have been in contact with customer support but I am also having mulitple problems.  And I mean multiple.  But when a song DOES play, it will stop somewhere in the middle of the song no matter how I have the stream set.  Seems to stop earlier the higher the setting is.  So frustrating.  I just signed up for this and nothing works right.  It's completely unusable.  And judging from customer service, it seems like they don't want to admit they have a major problem. 

I've had a similar problem for about 2 weeks now. Every single song I try to play stops exactly at 1:30. If I try to go to another track, it won't play at all. It is extremely frustrating to pay for a service that is not working!

Hello.

In some other similar threads on the community, it seems that restarting your phone might be a good place to start in troubleshooting this. As there are a number of other threads already on the iOS board, I'll lock this for now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts