Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify premium is not activating

My spotify premium is not activating

I purchased spotify premium and I still am getting adds.  Also when I click to upgrade it says that I have Premium.  Finally the app on my iPhone 4 is also telling me I need to purchase premium to stream music, but I have already done so

5 Replies

mines doing exactly the same. it says to sync your phone it needs to be connected to the same wifi as your computer and it should show up under devices, but nothing shows up except the download option for phone.

No matter how many times I log in and out, or delete the app, my iPhone keeps telling me I need to download premium. I gave my card details to use it earlier. Or it says I need to download Spotify to my computer, I don't use one?

I have the same issue.  I got the 48 hour free trial which expired yesterday.  I followed the link from the email offering the additional 30 days free, provided my payment info and was upgraded.  My account shows Premium on my desktop but my iphone 3Gs is saying my trial is over and I need to upgrade.  I have uninstalled and done a "Clean" reinstallation at least 4 times, i've cleared my cache, changed my facebook password, deleted the app from facebook and re-added it, I'm at a loss...

HELP!!! I was madly in love with Spotify, told all my friends and now this 😞 The only reason I need Premium at all is to play it on my iphone...

My Spotify Premium isn't activating either! I have waited 24 hours, reinstalled the app many times, I keep logging in and out, and I submitted a contact form! I still haven't had any help! I NEED HELP NOW!

I'm  trying to pay For premium but it won't take my card information and it keeps declining it. I have money in my banks what do I need to do?

Suggested posts