Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

Re: My spotify premium isn't working!!!

can u have a contact number for us to be able to talk to u personally @ spotify

I recently payed the 99p for 3months offer but this is the second day and it doesn't work but when I click on the button to get it again it tells me I already have it plz get back to me asap @ twinklemellor@gmail.com

I got a 30 day trial but it's not working

I've got a 30 day trial but it's not working wen I turn of wifi what up

I am on the family plan and have Spotify premium and I have all of the premium features but my music will not play offline, I am very frustrated.

Hi my spotify premium isnt working as well. Whenever I press download all my music in my created playlist it says "want to play offline, take your music offline with premium..."

my spotify was reinstalled by a tech and was working ,now it will not just has the screen for spotify

Casual Listener
Hello.
In my Vodafone deal I have a Spotify premium offer which I have selected. And it says I have it but when I go on my actually go on my account it says I do not have premium. This happens when I try to do something like download my playlists. Please help!!!

Hi my premium isn't working either, I got the £0.99 for three months deal and my account aknowalges I have premium but doesn't play the songs!

Casual Listener
I've only just realised it's working on my iPad and not my phone can you help with that instead please.

MINE ISNT EITHER. i paid for 3 months ($0.99) and it just isnt working
SUGGESTED POSTS