My spotify premium isn't working!!!

Highlighted

Re: My spotify premium isn't working!!!

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @bptrish what exactly isn't working offline? Your synced playlists aren't playing? Are you able to sync them in the first place?

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Oh. I figured it out 😄 Thank you for your help!

Highlighted

Can anybody also help me? My cousin gave me his spotify premium account on this past few days, i can't access it. when i access it last week, it became free account. what will i do?

Highlighted

Roadie

Hey @loydie10!

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Spotify Community.

If there's an issue with that account, we'll need the account holder to get in touch using this contact form.

If they get a reply that looks automated, reply to it and the right team will help out.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I have paid for my premium yesterday. It was working then but not today. Youve took my money so i want the service. Ive emailed and tweeted spotifycares and i have had nothing. Please help i feel like crying.
Highlighted

Roadie

Hey @Antonia1996!

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've just checked out and can see the best people are looking into this for you.

You'll receive a reply over email shortly.

If you've tweeted @SpotifyCares, you'll also get a reply from them soon.

Be sure to let them know your case # when they get back to you.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi. Since the recent android update my app hasn't been working at all. I've tried an app re install, clean re install and formatting the sd card to no avail.
I have been using premium problem free for about 2 years so I don't think it's a problem with the free/premium crossover. I've checked my account and it's set to premium. It's a big problem for me as I use it every day and I only use it on my phone.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same issue, but I paid $0.99 for three months and now it isn't even letting me log in! I also previously had an issue with my account not working on my home wifi, which is why I got premium in the first place but it isn't working anywhere! Any ideas??

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I am having the same problem. How to get out of this hell?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it?
SUGGESTED POSTS