Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My wrapped not appearing in Wrapped 2020

My wrapped not appearing in Wrapped 2020

Plan

Student Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 12 Pro

My Question or Issue

My stats are not appearing in the Wrapped 2020 tab. Spotify claims to have fixed this for everyone, but they clearly have not.

6 Replies

Hey @ryanccon, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

What happens when you try to access your 2020 Wrapped from here?

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It takes me Wrapped 2020 but doesn't show me my wrapped 2020. I already uninstalled/reinstalled the app, cleared the data, reset my phone. etc. Still doesn't work. All I want is an explanation at this point.

I exactly have the same problem, I used my desktop in 2020 to play music on Spotify
Now I can't see any personalised playlists for 2020 nor on desktop neither my phone.

The funny thing is it says I haven't listened to enough artists/music to have a personalised playlist, while I was literally spend hours and hours with Spofity and I never been on offline sessions.

Hey @ryanccon and @sh_khaksar 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Keep in mind that this year the Wrapped 2020 stories appear only in the app on mobile devices. The requirement is that you've need to have had your Spotify account before November 15th and have listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music before the 15th.

If that's the case, but your stories are still not showing up, could you please confirm that you've tired the troubleshooting steps posted in this Ongoing issue? They include performing a clean reinstall and making sure that you have animations enabled in your phone's developer/accessibility settings. Other friendly have made posts on how to change these settings herehere and here, so it's a good idea to check them out.

@sh_khaksar  it sounds like there may be a chance that you're logged in another account. Could you in addition to the steps above log out and back in and see if that doesn't solve the issue?

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I ve done everything you said and it s still not working. When i click on the wrapped link and shows me some worldwide playlists for example top 200 best artists from my country not my personal top such as my favourite artist. What should i do?? please answer!

Hey there @Ciupi,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you send us a screen recording or screenshots so we can have a closer look? This will help us understand more directly what's going on from your end.

It would also be great if you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts