Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NO "Your Daily Mix" !!!

NO "Your Daily Mix" !!!

I have a Spotify Premium Family account -- have had it for months and have been a Premium susbscriber for much longer than that. The other 3 members of my family have Your Daily Mix showing on their iphones, but mine has not shown up. I have logged out and logged back in and rebooted my device. I have the latest ios and the latest Spotify versions. Any suggestions?

3 Replies

Hi,

Have you been listening to much music on spotify lately ?  just that I know when I look at my daily mix I get 6 different ones , my friend only gets 2 but they have not used spotify that much over the past couple of months and my Wife has not used it at all for a couple of month and she has no mixes she is on the latest version of iOs and Spotify as well .

Hey! Daily mix feature is being rolled out to random users at random time, so there's no way to speed it up. I got mine just few days ago for example! But this feature is amazing, so I guess it's worth the wait ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks. I still don't have it and Spoty has been less than helpful about it. Frustrated.

Suggested posts