Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Navigation random freeze

Navigation random freeze

Hi, since some weeks my Spotify app on my iPhone 8 freezes randomly during the navigation between albums,!mixes, or playlists. No specific action done, only random freezes with the screen you can find attached.

Already tried reinstalling, clearing cache, logging from skretch, installing on different iOS, but no luck, the problem still persists. 

It’s very very annoying, and I am very frustrated. If i can’t find a fix, i’m forced to pass to Apple Music.

Could you please help me? Any suggestion?

Thanks.

E6F9F186-18B5-4AE4-B127-DCFB7D02DF96.png
3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi Loxer,

thanks for your response. I've already tried the restart of the device with no success, i've already tested the app on iOS 12 beta, same outcomes.

Honestly I'm very frustrated, the app is almost unusable... 😞

Any other suggestions?

Hey @michelecandidi,

I'm using iOS 12 Developer beta 12 and have had 0 issues since day one I installed it 🙂

I'm also using Spotify Beta too. For the moment Spotify doesn't support iOS 12 because it's an unreleased version from Apple.

Try to use a different network connection in the meantime?

Does this happen if you sign in with another account?

Please let me know 🙂

Suggested posts