Announcements

New Your Library test (iOS only)

Re: New Your Library test (iOS only)

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@ryovy_yl2-tzo 

Update: The feedback text area was fixed last week and the fix should be live by now, if it's still not working, keep checking back for app updates.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Visitor
I was part of this testing, evidently unaware that it was a test and I thought it was simply an update. Unfortunately said test and UI has been revoked, with the Nov 5 update. I was just curious if there is a window or idea on when this is coming back or any way to opt back in.

Hi there @unofficially_jj,

Currently there is no official info on whether the new Your Library design will be made permanent or brought back as an option for users who like it.

We recommend enabling automatic updates, this way you'll always get the newest developments with the app.

Hope this answers your question 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

Music Fan

any news about this a/b test? 

Casual Listener
I much prefer the UI shown in this topic to the current one and have seen several ideas about a better search solution and this seems to encompass most if not all of them. Would love to see this rolled out full scale!

[Mobile][Your Library] Sort liked songs playlist

Visitor

Had a feature come out a while ago where I could sort my liked songs using key words like chill/rap etc. I loved this and was devastated when it disappeared, can only assume it was a trial of the feature? Is this somethings that’s coming out soon?

SUGGESTED POSTS