Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New iPhone - lost premium/ all playlists

New iPhone - lost premium/ all playlists

I've recently had to replace my iPhone, and when I log in to my account it says I am on a 48 hour free trial, and is not showing any of my playlists.

When I log in to my account on my laptop, it shows my account status as premium (next payment date at the end of June) and my playlists still show.

I have tried reinstalling the app, and logging out and back in several times.

Any ideas?

3 Replies

@irinaglinski wrote:

I've recently had to replace my iPhone, and when I log in to my account it says I am on a 48 hour free trial, and is not showing any of my playlists.

When I log in to my account on my laptop, it shows my account status as premium (next payment date at the end of June) and my playlists still show.

I have tried reinstalling the app, and logging out and back in several times.

Any ideas?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

That is strange, if your playlists are missing it sounds like you are not logging into the correct account. Are you sure you are using the correct details on your iPhone? Its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another via Facebook. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter

I don't have my Facebook linked to my Spotify. I am using the same details to login in to both the app and the web-based account, and getting two different responses!

Irina

We're only able to find one account I'm afraid - the Premium one. There doesn't appear to be a duplicate created through Facebook here.

How about if you sign into www.spotify.com/account with your details? Which account does that get you into?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts