Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New iphone - Says it's not premium anymore

New iphone - Says it's not premium anymore

Hi. I just got a new Iphone, and when I backed up my last iphone onto it and opened spotify, all playlists were there. But it says 0 songs in all playlists. When I open them I can se some of the songs, but they are grey, and when I touch them a popup comes and says I don't have premium. What do I do?
1 Reply

It seems your last payment was unsuccessful. You may need to check some things in order to get this payment up and running - 

1. Your card must not have expired. If you have received a new card, please update your card details on your Subscription page: https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

2. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. If you intend to use a payment method in another country, you can make this selection on your Subscription page (We can only accept payment from our launch countries).

3. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card).

4. Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases.

5. There are some banks that require other security authentifications, the most common one being 3DSecure.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts