New phone, no longer have premium?

Solved!

New phone, no longer have premium?

jfarmer1002
Casual Listener

Hi! I recently switched phones from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S. My premium is no longer linked to my account. My premium purchase was on 4/21. Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: New phone, no longer have premium?

jfarmer1002
Casual Listener

I upgraded to Spotify Premium in April. I switched back to an iPhone 4S that I used to have, and it restored a backup that I had before I upgraded to Premium. This actually might be the problem. I'll try reinstalling the app, and I'll let you know if it resolves. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted

MichaelJerzak
Community Legend

Welcome to the Community jfarmer1002! what does it say under account information? does it say that you're currently Subscribed to Premium?

Michael. A Spotify Knight in Shining Armor.
I AM NOT A SPOTIFY STAFF MEMBER| I'm a Spotify Community Legend
Was this information helpful to you? Give me kudos or accept as solution, if so!

jfarmer1002
Casual Listener

Hi, Michael. Yes, it states that I'm currently subscribed, and that my $9.99 order number is 184976808016. 

MichaelJerzak
Community Legend

try unlinking your account and relinking your account.

Was this information helpful to you? Give me kudos or accept as solution, if so!
Solution!

jfarmer1002
Casual Listener

I upgraded to Spotify Premium in April. I switched back to an iPhone 4S that I used to have, and it restored a backup that I had before I upgraded to Premium. This actually might be the problem. I'll try reinstalling the app, and I'll let you know if it resolves. 

View solution in original post

jfarmer1002
Casual Listener

Thank you for your help. I reinstalled it and the issue resolved itself. Thank you for your help! 

MichaelJerzak
Community Legend

no problem sir! glad to help!

SUGGESTED POSTS