Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New phone, no longer have premium?

Solved!

New phone, no longer have premium?

Hi! I recently switched phones from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S. My premium is no longer linked to my account. My premium purchase was on 4/21. Help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I upgraded to Spotify Premium in April. I switched back to an iPhone 4S that I used to have, and it restored a backup that I had before I upgraded to Premium. This actually might be the problem. I'll try reinstalling the app, and I'll let you know if it resolves. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Welcome to the Community jfarmer1002! what does it say under account information? does it say that you're currently Subscribed to Premium?

Hi, Michael. Yes, it states that I'm currently subscribed, and that my $9.99 order number is 184976808016. 

try unlinking your account and relinking your account.

Marked as solution

I upgraded to Spotify Premium in April. I switched back to an iPhone 4S that I used to have, and it restored a backup that I had before I upgraded to Premium. This actually might be the problem. I'll try reinstalling the app, and I'll let you know if it resolves. 

Thank you for your help. I reinstalled it and the issue resolved itself. Thank you for your help! 

no problem sir! glad to help!

Suggested posts