Announcements

New player UI in some areas?? (Full screen album art/disappearing playback controls)

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: New player UI in some areas?? (Full screen album art/disappearing playback controls)

Casual Listener

I do agree with you the new full screen ui is about annoying to use but I think there should be an option to switch between as I actually like the look of the new UI although the pop down thing isn't a good thing. Aswell as how come it only pops up for some songs now?

Highlighted

Re: New player UI in some areas?? (Full screen album art/disappearing playback controls)

Casual Listener

How do I turn this on? I like it.

Highlighted

Composer

It's not possible. You can play songs with this UI only on playlists by Spotify, like mint, RapCaviar, etc.
If you want to see this UI on every sound you listen to, follow this simple steps:

1 - Play any song on playlists by Spotify.
2 - If you see the new UI, go to your own playlist and choice some sounds to add to the queue or any other sound on any playlist.

Every sound you want to listen to, you'll need to add to the queue.
Doing this, you're gonna see the new UI in every song played.

Highlighted

Roadie
I personally hate the new UI and hope it never becomes available unless
there is an option to enable/disable it. I don't even listen to Spotify's
playlists (like Mint, etc) anymore because of the stupid UI. If they force
it on my own playlists, I would probably cancel my membership. It has been
months now that Spotify has been fooling around with this and I wish they
would just make up their mind and do something with it rather then being
inconsistent. There was a press release a few weeks ago that showed some
enhancements, but personally haven't seen them in any playlists on my
account so I can't tell if its any better or not.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

it doesn’t always happen on spotify playlists.

i was on the “This is Metallica” playlist and I saw the new UI. Since then it has disappeared from the playlist.

Highlighted

Music Fan

The new UI looks amazing on an iPhone 10. I hope they keep it

Highlighted

Composer

Are you premium user or free ?

Highlighted

Music Fan
Premium
Highlighted

Music Fan
But you've this on all song?
Highlighted

Music Fan

But you have this layout on all songs? 

SUGGESTED POSTS