New terrible update 2019 removes personal playlist features from main interface

Re: New terrible update 2019 removes personal playlist features from main interface

mikelin
Casual Listener

Lol I swear they keep making it worse and worse every week. Seriously what the f are you doing spotify? Just revert the UI back how it was 2 months ago and don't fkn touch it again.

Re: New terrible update 2019 removes personal playlist features from main interface

ChrisA1999
Music Fan

Can't believe how bad Spotify now is. Everything is back to front.

Waiting for a response but nothing!

What are they playing at?

...Have they been Hacked?

...Is it April 1st already??

ScottIRL
Casual Listener

Also bring back being able to see all artists and albums to even songs you like!! I dont want a separate 'liked songs' playlist.

Show me only the songs I like in my artists.

If I want to see other tracks I press the top left button and press 'view artist' 

I really miss this 

sunshine2121
Casual Listener

So... did you jump ship?

ScottIRL
Casual Listener

Nah still waiting, debating if I should 

Highlighted

mynewplugbing
Composer
only testing should be fixed soon if not already

shirah0shi
Casual Listener

All their recent updates keep making the app more difficult and inconvenient to use when it was working so well. Sad I’ll probably be switching to Apple Music of this continues. 

FUZZBUTT
Casual Listener

Already using Apple Music and Amazon hopefully Spotify will pull their head out of their **bleep** and realize bad decisions make people leave

ChrisA1999
Music Fan
Ref. Old version returning? Is this the official word? I was told there was
no timescale on looking at our reviews of the new poor U/I layout.

Seems you have posted a lot in the last few days on various topics, so you
may be a Spotify Forum Moderator?.... I've just started a trial with a
certain rival but will cancel it if you are saying the old artist layout is
officially at last returning.

Great news if this is official and true!

tay-Davies-au
Casual Listener

Honestly all I want is my saved song playlist back. I lost half my music when they updated because I saved it instead of liking it from radio. Ffs

SUGGESTED POSTS